Wonderful 1930s Art Deco sterling silver cameo bracelet. This geometric panel bracelet features individual carnelian carved intaglios of classical Greek gods and goddesses. Each one is bears a different image, with the carnelians ranging in color from deep reddish brown to almost black. Outstanding bracelet showcases the finest design, style and art of the era!
The bracelet measures 7-1/4" long and fastens with a large bolt ring that is stamped sterling. The intaglios measure 3/4" square. Condition is excellent with no issues. The intaglios are free of cracks or nicks and the clasp is in perfect working order.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.