This is a narrow bracelet, it is hinged at one side and has a hidden shovel clasp at the other. As is typical with these antique English silver bracelets it is on the small side so is best suited to a slender wrist. It is in excellent antique condition with signs of wear, very minor dings here and there but nothing untoward. The hinge and clasp are in good order with the bracelet closing securely.
No visible hallmarks, acid tests 925 sterling silver. The bracelet is a fairly light gauge silver as is typical with these period pieces but it has rolled edges to give it added strength and durability. It weighs 12 grams and is 5/8" (15mm) wide with an inner circumference of 7-1/4" (approx. 19cm).
A fabulously dainty and genuine gem from the Victorian era, deserves to be treasured again!
Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The pieces of jewelry we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive beautifully packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.