Fabulous mens original 1960s Lucien Piccard luxury Swiss wrist watch case. An elongated oval shape the case is wooden and covered in black faux lizard skin with a bronze metal plaque on the top that reads " Lucien Piccard - A Most Distinguished Name in Watchmaking, Leader in Fashion - Horlogerie D'Art Et De Précision.
This is quite a large size box, it still has the watch stand inside and original polishing cloth. It is stamped on the base "Box Made In Sweden" and condition is very very good with no real issues.
An iconic watch box, just screams mid-century, both Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley wore Lucien Piccard wristwatches. It is perfect for displaying a vintage watch in a shop or collection, storing it safely, or for use as a photography prop! DIMENSIONS: 7 inches long (17cm) 3-3/4 inches wide (9.5cm), 2 inches deep (5cm). Weighs 155 grams.
Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The pieces of jewelry we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive beautifully packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.