Gorgeous 1930s Art Deco gas pipe/omega chain rolled gold necklace choker. Composed in a stylized two headed snake design the necklace is flexible fastening at the front with a push in box clasp. The snakeheads are decorated in prong set paste (glass) diamonds making for a very striking dog collar style necklace. It is worn closely fitted to the neck and with a wearable length of only 13-1/4" it best suited to a slender neck. Fabulous genuine art deco necklace, beautifully engineered and superb quality reminiscent of the 1920-1930 Andreas Daub snake jewelry manufactured in Germany.
MATERIALS: Rolled gold/gold fill, glass stones
MEASUREMENTS: 15-1/2" in length end to end laid flat, fastened the necklace measures 13-1/4" around the inside. It is 5/8" (15mm) wide.
DATE: 1930s, Art Deco WEIGHT: 50 grams
CONDITION: Very very good condition, no wear to the rolled gold, all stones are present and still bright, the catch fastens securely.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.