Vendome was one of the high end lines of the prolific Coro company, many of their pieces have an intriguing look and this avant garde set is no exception.
Truly unique, in shades of dusty rose and plum and we have never seen another like it, the pop art extruded clay beads give a bizarre twist to what might have been a rather pedestrian costume jewelry set. Iconic of the experimental swinging 60s, you will either love it or hate it!
The necklace is choker/collar length with an adjustable hook/beaded chain closure ending in a signature gold beaded ingot. Total length is 17". The matching clip back earrings are approx 3/4" in diameter. Signed Vendome on earring backs and Vendome on the J Hook. Condition is excellent vintage with no issues.
Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The pieces of jewelry we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive beautifully packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.