Juliana pieces by Delizza and Elster (D&E) are always spectacular and this hard to find smoky topaz and amber turtle brooch is no exception. Dimensional with a tiered construction all the crystal rhinestones are prong set into a gold toned mounting. The topaz and orange hued rhinestones have an incredible sparkle and brilliance, lovely quality as you would expect with this highly collectible maker.
This brooch measures 2-5/8 inches long and 2" wide (approx 65x50mm) and it is in excellent condition with no missing or loose stones and no breaks in the wired construction. There is a soldered repair to the hinge on the back of the brooch, the repair is solid with the pin back in perfect working order.
Fabulous vintage brooch from a top designer and manufacturer of American costume jewelry!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details and return procedures can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.