Exquisite rare quality flawless large diamonds feature in this stunning engagement ring that was originally purchased at the Gazdar jewellery store that has been located inside the Taj Hotel in Mumbai (Bombay) since 1934. Gazdar fine jewellery often graces the auctions at Christie's, Sotheby's and Bonhams. The diamonds were reported upon purchase to be flawless.
Classically designed in a geometric Art Deco style the central diamond measures over a carat and is princess cut. The two side diamonds are baguette cut and measure over 1/2 carat each. Incredible brilliance to the stones and colorless, it is a breathtaking ring that is bound to impress. The heavy mount is rendered in rich buttery yellow 18K gold.
The ring is accompanied by an independent gemologist certificate with an appraised market value of NZ$13,500 in 1996 (approx £6,800).
The central princess cut 1.07 carat diamond is flanked by two baguette cut diamonds of 0.51 carats each. Total carat weight 2.09 The diamonds inspected in the setting are graded at VS1 or higher. A flawless grade would require them being removed from the setting and we leave this to the new owner. Colour of all three diamonds is graded near colourless at G-H.
Size: UK - J-1/2; US - 5; EU - 49. Sizing available for an additional fee.
No visible hallmarks, electronically tests at 18K gold. Weight 4.71 grams. Has a stock number "LPV2 2 90" inscribed inside the band.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details and return procedures can be found in our shop policies section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.