A fabulous antique pocket watch chain bracelet composed of heavy duty anchor links and terminating in a swivel Albert clip dated 1907. The rolled gold plating has a subtle red cast that you often see in these antique pieces. At 8-1/2 inches long and heavy duty it works for either sex and is perfect for stacking and layering.
Materials: rolled red gold/gold filled
Measurements: 8-1/2 inches end to end with the links measuring 10x8mm. The Albert clip clasp measures 24x8 mm
Marks: Stamped J.F.S.S and -'07 on clip
Date: Edwardian circa 1907
Weight: 28 grams
Condition: In good antique condition with expected signs of age and spots of surface wear and scratches to the thick gold plating, please see the photos. The clasp in perfect working order and fastens securely.
At Mercy Madge we offer a distinctive and unique collection of antique jewelry. Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The jewelry pieces we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.