Beautiful sterling silver and citrine 1920's half collar necklace. Dainty and delicate the necklace features a row of 9 round faceted Czech crystals on an elegant silver trace chain. The stones have pointy backs and are claw set. An absolute classic of the Art Deco era and now a true antique!
MATERIALS: Sterling silver, tested, Czech glass
MEASUREMENTS: 15-1/2 inches long with the crystals 8.6mm
ERA: Art Deco, circa 1920
CONDITION: Very very good with minimal wear and no chips or nicks to the glass. The necklace fastens with a bolt ring that is in perfect working order.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.