Wonderfully sophisticated this gents vintage 14ct white gold ring features a flower cluster of seven diamonds flanked by accent diamonds at either side.
This is a heavy ring in thick white gold with bright white diamonds and it is accompanied by a 2016 independent gemologist report with a valuation for over $1800, the report is from a USA based jeweller with no connection or vested interest in our business.
A stylish sleek masculine ring with a confident nod to the feminine side, perfect for the modern man as a wedding ring or an elegant dress ring.
MATERIALS: 14 carat white gold
GEMSTONES: Presidium tested, 9 round full cut diamonds, 2.2mm each with a total carat weight 0.36 carats. Colour GH. Clarity I12
SIZE: 10.25 US / U UK / 62.5 EU with sizing available for an additional fee.
MEASUREMENTS: Diamond flower measures 7.5mm diameter. Front of the ring is 7.7mm wide sloping to 7mm at the shoulders and then to a 4mm band at the back. The ring stands 4.3mm from the top of the finger.
WEIGHT: 11 grams
HALLMARKS '14K' inside band
CONDITION: Very, very good condition with light surface wear as expected vintage ring. Any yellowing seen in the photos or video is camera reflection, this ring is bright white.
At Mercy Madge we offer a carefully curated collection of antique and vintage jewellery. Each piece is hand selected with you in mind and we rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all pieces will arrive gift wrapped in our Mercy Madge custom made jewellery boxes.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: Diamond, White gold.