This magnificent stately dress ring features a 6 carat pear cut natural ruby flanked by sparkling diamonds set into a bow shape. A very unusual style and reminiscent of the richly styled paisley pattern motifs from India the ring is rather large and heavily constructed in buttery 14K gold.
A regal statement ring with a huge presence! This ring is accompanied by an appraisal certificate reporting a appraisal value of $4445.00 United States dollars. The report is from an independent US jeweler with no connection or vested interest in our shop.
MATERIALS: 14K yellow gold
GEMSTONES: One 6 ct natural ruby, pear cut, semi translucent (15.5mmx11.5mm) with no color enhancement noted. Ten round full cut diamonds clarity I1, color IJ, total carat diamond weight 1/5 carat.
MEASUREMENTS: The face of the ring measures 16mm high, 19mm across, stands 9mm from the finger.
RING SIZE: Size 7 (US), O (UK), 54 (EU). Sizing available for additional fee.
HALLMARKS: 14K inside band
WEIGHT: 10.3 grams
CONDITION: Excellent with minimal sign of any wear.
Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The pieces of jewelry we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive beautifully packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.