Exquisite antique Victorian sterling silver hinged wide bangle engraved in an Aesthetic belt buckle design to the front with the back satiny smooth.
Crafted on the oval the bracelet fastens with a hidden shovel clasp. It is sturdy and solidly constructed, measures 1" wide and 7-1/2" around the outside. Hailing from England, circa 1870.
Condition is excellent with nary a ding and the clasp snapping tightly shut. Beautiful antique patina to the silver giving a deep grey shiny glow. The bracelet weighs 19.8 grams. Hallmarked "sterling silver" inside. A fabulously decorative gem from the mid Victorian era, and eminently wearable!
Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The pieces of jewelry we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive beautifully packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.