This fab vintage 1960s St. Christopher pendant is cast from solid sterling silver. A quality piece in a generous size that can be worn by either sex the unusual cut-out open design gives it a unique dimensional look. The St. Christopher and child are well modelled with realistic detailing and it has the words "Saint Christopher Protect Us" around the outer edge.
A fab retro talisman, bestowing love, guidance and protection to the wearer, the perfect vintage jewellery gift for anyone who intends to travel! The pendant can be purchased with or without the new sterling silver Belcher chain. Our chains are made in Italy, they are great quality and fully hallmarked.
MATERIALS: sterling silver
MEASUREMENTS: pendant drop 1-1/2" (3.5cm), width 1-1/8" (3cm). Chain 18" (46cm)
HALLMARKS: pendant stamped 'SILVER', an older British mark for sterling, chain '925'
WEIGHT: pendant 3.7 grams, chain 2.9 grams (total 6.6 grams)
DATE: circa 1960, mid-century
CONDITION: in very, very good vintage condition with light signs of wear and use as you might expect in a 70 year old piece
At Mercy Madge we offer a carefully curated collection of antique & vintage jewellery. Each piece is hand selected with you in mind and we rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all pieces will arrive gift wrapped in our Mercy Madge custom made jewellery boxes.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: Sterling Silver.