Beautifully made and lovely quality this Egyptian sterling silver bangle has a scarab beetle and ankh on the front. The perfect protection amulet it is crafted on the round and opens at the front. It measures 8" (20cm) around the inside and is 1/2" (12mm) wide at the back and approx. 1" at the front. It is hallmarked with Arabic characters 'VI' and stamped 925.
Condition is very, very good with only minor wear and it weighs 17.4 grams.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique antique jewellery. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking. Global Express shipping is available if required, simply upgrade your shipping method at check out.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all items will arrive gift wrapped in a custom Mercy Madge jewellery presentation box.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a full refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over £150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- DISCOUNT, find special discount and no sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
FOLLOW US for our latest products: