Iconic Art Deco styling graces this beautiful 4 carat lemon yellow natural Citrine solitaire ring. The beautiful gemstone is mounted in a silver setting with the shoulders and band made in solid 9ct yellow gold. Silver gemstone settings are often seen in antique rings that were made before the widespread use of white gold in the mid-1920s.
The Scottish Citrine is natural, it has been tested and verified using a Presidium Gem Tester and it is a lovely pale yellow with warm golden undertones. It is an oval facet cut and mounted in a classic 4-claw setting . The elegant geometric shoulders of the ring are decorated in gold arrow motifs which lead to a slender gold band.
This is a ravishing true period Art Deco ring in November's birthstone, the beloved "Cairngorm" gemstone of Scotland!
MATERIALS: 9ct gold, sterling silver
GEMSTONE: Citrine (Presidium tested) approx. 9.8x8mm, roughly 4cts
MEASUREMENTS: ring size M (UK), 6-1/4 (US), sizing available for an additional fee. Shoulders 4.5mm wide, band 1.8mm, ring sits 6.5mm off the finger
HALLMARKS: stamped '9ct', 'SIL SET' and makers mark 'H.G. & S' for Henry Griffiths & Sons inside the band
WEIGHT: 2.1 grams
DATE: circa 1920, Art Deco
CONDITION: this Art Deco Citrine ring remains in very, very good condition with light surface as expected in an antique ring, the gemstone is securely set and damage free
At Mercy Madge we sell only antique and genuine vintage jewellery in our carefully curated shop. Each piece is hand selected by us, which means we only ever have one of each. Our pieces of jewellery are old treasures, once gone they are truly gone, and you may never find another!
SHIPPING - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. All orders are despatched next business day and sent tracked and insured.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all items will arrive gift wrapped in a custom Mercy Madge jewellery presentation box.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: 9ct Gold, Scottish Citrine.