Gorgeous 1930s Deco era sterling silver ring with pave set marcasite stones in a daisy or primrose design. Lovely quality with attention to detail the flower petals curve around in a very pretty design and the marcasites are brad set not glued in.
The face measures 7/8" high and 5/8" across (approx. 24x16mm). The ring measures finger size 7 in the US, size N-1/2 UK, size 54 Europe on the ring gauge but there is space behind the face so it would probably fit up to another half size bigger.
Hallmarked with the old "sil" mark for sterling silver. Weighs 4.2 grams and it is excellent condition with no missing stones.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.