Fabulous and large this vintage 1940s American art moderne retro starburst convertible pendant brooch is accented with prong set sparkling crystal rhinestones.
A dimensional real statement piece it is rendered in sterling silver with a pale gold wash. Condition is excellent with no dead or dull stones.
There is a pin back and a large ring bale for wear as a pendant on a cord, ribbon or chain. Perfect for the wedding bride or other special occasions when you need to stand out from the crowd and shine!
The pendant measures 70x70mm ( 3.25") and is hallmarked "Sterling" on the back.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting give rise to discolored/dark areas that aren't really there.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details and return procedures can be found in our shop policy section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over $150. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.