Amazing Mayan influenced 1970's designer necklace by Lucien Piccard. This is a statement necklace runway worthy, it is huge. Features bright 24K gold plating, invisibly set baguettes of amber glass rhinestones and bright white faux pearls. The central medallion is 5" by 1-3/4" the chain is 20" and has a spring ring closure. Signed Lucien Piccard on the back.
Condition is excellent vintage. Tiny amount of wear to the ends of the long dangling gold elongated teardrop beads. Excellent quality piece.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone! Browse our Etsy shop too at www.etsy.com/shop/mercymadge
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details and return procedures can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.