Hailing from a Scottish estate this exquisite antique Edwardian 9ct gold bracelet features five etheral blue moonstones that change color depending on the light, deep opaque sapphire blue transitions into translucent milky pale blue with a violet undertone. The gemstones are cabochon cut in a pillow or cushion shape with domed tops and are bezel set. The bracelet is rendered in a superb Art Nouveau design with the moonstones flanked by long slim geometric gold panels that are gently curved.
The gold is solid heavy gauge, not flimsy, and it has turned a beautiful rosy hue with age. The bracelet fastens with a simple unobtrusive spring ring catch that allows this elegant bracelet to really take center stage, absolutely gorgeous!
MATERIALS: 9ct gold
GEMSTONES: 5 natural blue moonstones, size 10x8mm
HALLMARKS: Stamped "9CT"
MEASUREMENTS: 7-1/2 inches long (19cm) and 3/8" (8.3mm) wide.
WEIGHT: 7.70 grams
DATE: Circa 1900, Edwardian/Art Nouveau
CONDITION: Superb with the clasp in perfect working order and no damage to the stones, any dark marks are camera shadow. A fine quality piece and very well taken care of. Please note the blue antique bracelet box shown is for display only and not included.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details and return procedures can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.