This beautiful antique pendant has a carved citrine glass intaglio of an anemone flower that just oozes Art Nouveau charm. The glass oval shaped pendant is faceted with a bevelled frame around the edge and the floral intaglio is carved into the reverse side.
Circa 1920 and likely made in Czechoslovakia, the pendant is topped in a gold gilt fan shaped bale and it suspends from a new gold gilded sterling silver belcher chain. Our chains are made in Italy, they are fully hallmarked and lovely quality. The pendant is in good condition with light surface wear to the glass and a few tiny nibbles to the edges as you might expect in antique glass of this age, please see the photos.
Evoking the era of bygone elegance this lovely feminine intaglio pendant is ready to wear right out of the box!
MATERIALS: citrine glass, gold plated sterling silver
MEASUREMENTS: pendant 1-5/8" (4,5cm) tall, 1" (2.5cm) wide, 7mm deep. Chain 18" (46cm)
DATE: circa 1920, transitional Art Nouveau/Art Deco
WEIGHT: 12.6 grams
HALLMARKS: chain stamped '925'
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique antique and vintage jewellery. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all items will arrive gift wrapped in a custom Mercy Madge jewellery presentation box.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: Glass, Sterling Silver.