Solid large size silver belt buckle hallmarked for 1906. The buckle is gently curved to fit flat to the waist and it features a hinged fastener in the center that will fit a belt width of 1-1/2 inches (approx 40mm). A very nice quality piece.
MATERIALS: 925 sterling silver WEIGHT: 27 grams
ERA: Edwardian 1901-1910 MEASUREMENTS: 1-3/4 inches wide by 2-1/2 inches high (approx. 45x65mm)
HALLMARKS: Anchor, lion passant, date letter 'g' for 1906. Stamped with makers mark "Gy & Co" for Grey & Company, Oxford St., London.
CONDITION: Very good antique condition with the catch mechanism in perfect working order. Some fine scratches due to age and wear, more apparent under magnification than to the naked eye.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details and return procedures can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.