A very elegant antique sterling silver filigree cravat/neck cloth pin set with a small onyx stone in the center. Perfect for the equestrian as a stock pin too the silver is plated in rhodium so it will keep its bright white appearance without ever tarnishing. Very evocative of the graceful Edwardian era this is a lightweight delicate brooch that has all the appearance of platinum, perfect for the wedding groom!
MATERIALS: sterling silver GEMSTONE: Onyx, oval 6x4mm
MEASUREMENTS: 1-3/4 long (45mm) and 3/4" tall (20mm). Weighs 2.5 grams
HALLMARKS: Stamped "Sterling" and "R"
DATE: circa 1910, Art Nouveau/Edwardian
CONDITION: Excellent showing minimal wear and the rolling safety catch in perfect working order, please see photos
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.