A beautiful and distinctive antique Scottish 15ct gold and diamond stock pin/bar brooch hailing from the Victorian era and still residing in its original red leather case that has a domed lid.
Traditionally worn as hunting attire this delightful stock pin features a realistically modelled fox head with tiny rose cut diamond eyes perched on top of a plain gold bar. The head swivels so you can wear it across-ways on a cravat, stock and even a tie or wear it long-ways on a lapel, scarf or hat.
The brooch has a sturdy pin back and a gold decorative safety chain with a safety pin. Superb quality, both the brooch and fitted case are in beautiful antique condition with little signs of any real use or wear.
The case is printed inside the lid " Cradock's Diamond Merchant, Goldsmith & Silversmith, Charing Cross, Glasgow"
A heirloom worthy piece of antique equestrian jewellery, a lovely accent accessory good for the gents or the ladies!
MATERIALS: hallmarked 15ct gold
GEMSTONES: 2 diamonds, Presidium tested
MEASUREMENTS: 2 1/4" long (55mm)
DATE: Victorian, circa 1890
WEIGHT: 4.5 grams
HALLMARKS: stamped '15ct' and ''A&W' on clasp
CONDITION: Excellent! We have a longer video available here https://youtube.com/shorts/iWcVXIzCuyg?feature=share
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique antique jewelry. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Our photographs are taken in extreme close-up to show you every tiny detail. Any flaws are greatly magnified so they won’t be nearly as noticeable to the naked eye and reflections caused by bright lighting can cast to dark spots and discoloured areas that don't exist in real life.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway, please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: 15ct gold, diamonds.