1960s flower power is evident in this lovely feminine modern statement ring! A large 8.5mm split seawater cultured pearl is surrounded with a halo of precious red coral cabochons in a high basket setting.
Superb white iridescence to the pearl, any dark spots on the photos are caused by camera shadow, the pearl is blemish free and pristine and the gold isn't discolored. Gorgeous ring, lovely for special occasions and perfect for the wedding bride!
The ring will fit finger size 7 (US) size N (UK) and condition is excellent. The face measures 14mm across with the ring sitting 10mm high. Hallmarked with the leopards head for London, "9-375" for 9K gold and date letter italic "O" for 1969. Stamped with makers mark "CJ Ltd." Weighs 4 grams.
Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The pieces of jewelry we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive beautifully packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.