A beautiful and distinctive antique Scottish 15ct gold and diamond stock pin hailing from the Victorian era and still residing in its original coffin shaped red leather case.
Traditionally worn as hunting attire this delightful stock pin features a realistically modelled fox head with tiny rose cut diamond eyes perched on top of a plain gold bar. The head is designed to swivel so you can cock it to a jaunty angle if you want to! The stock pin benefits from a sturdy pin back and a gold decorative safety chain and safety pin.
Superb quality with both the pin and red leather box (from Cradock's Diamond Merchant, Goldsmith & Silversmith, Charing Cross, Glasgow) in outstanding antique condition. Minimal signs of any real wear or use on the pin and so rare to find one still in the retailers original case, a perfect antique gift for the equestrian or wedding groom!
MATERIALS: hallmarked 15ct gold
GEMSTONES: 2 diamonds, Presidium tested
MEASUREMENTS: 2 1/4" long (55mm)
DATE: Victorian, circa 1890
WEIGHT: 4.5 grams
HALLMARKS: stamped '15ct' and ''A&W' on clasp
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all items will arrive gift wrapped in a custom Mercy Madge jewellery presentation box.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- DISCOUNT, find special discount and no sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
FOLLOW US for our latest antique jewels: