Hallmarked for 1978 and inspired by Victorian design this exquisite English vintage ring features carved white gold in a lovely floral pattern. 5 large oval amethysts in a glowing lilac color cover the whole front of the ring, they are claw set and framed in gold bead work to the top and bottom.
The flower patterned shoulders slope down to a smooth court profile band at the back. Lovely attention to detail making for a ring that is a regal statement of femininity and beauty, just gorgeous and very comfortable to wear!
Amethysts are the gemstones of royalty and the birthstone for February.
MATERIALS: 9ct white gold.
GEMSTONES: Presidium tested, 5 oval amethysts measuring 6x4mm, 1/2 carat each with a total carat weight of 2-1/2 carats.
RING SIZE: Size US 5.5/UK K.5/EU 51 with sizing available for an additional fee.
MEASUREMENTS: Face measures 19mm across the front, 7mm from top to bottom. Shoulders 5mm sloping to a band width of 2.3mm at the back.
WEIGHT: 2.5 grams
HALLMARKS: '375-crown' for 9ct gold, leopards head for London, date letter 'D' for 1978. Also stamped with 'AK' makers mark in a double diamond punch.
CONDITION: In very good vintage condition with minimal signs of wear. The carving still crisp and no nicks to the stones. Very slight wearing of the band at the back, only mentioned for accuracy and not at all detrimental.
Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The pieces of jewelry we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive beautifully packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.