An extremely pretty and feminine antique 18ct gold boat ring set with bright turquoise gemstones and shimmering rose cut diamonds.
A gorgeous period ring the ellipse shaped "boat" face is accented in scrollwork that decorates the top and bottom and travels around to the knife-edge shoulders. Crafted in luxurious buttery yellow gold the ring is authenticated with full British hallmarks for the year 1901 .
Exquisite quality this lovely ring is in a hard to find larger finger size and is in top notch antique condition with minimal signs of any real wear. A statement of beauty and femininity dating to the very year that hailed the end of Victorian period and the beginning of the "Age of Elegance" era.
ERA: circa 1901, Victorian/Edwardian
MATERIALS: 18-carat yellow gold
GEMSTONE: 3 cabochon cut turquoise, centre stone 2.5mm diameter, side stones 1.5mm, 4 rose cut diamonds 1.1mm diameter (approx. 0.01ct each)
WEIGHT: 3.4 grams
HALLMARKS: 'crown' for Britain, '18' for 18ct gold, 'anchor' for Birmingham, date letter 'b' for 1901, makers mark 'F.J'
MEASUREMENTS: band 1.50mm, ring profile sits 5mm from the finger
RING SIZE: Q-1/2 (UK), 8.5 (US), with sizing available for an additional charge (please be aware that if you choose to have the ring sized it is considered a customised item and is non-returnable)
CONDITION: in excellent antique condition with the gemstones securely set and no thinning of the gold
SHIPPING - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. All orders are despatched next business day and sent tracked and insured.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all items will arrive gift wrapped in a custom Mercy Madge jewellery presentation box.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: 18ct Gold, Rose Cut Diamonds, Turquoise.