A beautiful Victorian 9-carat rose gold ring boasting an elegant 4.50ct baguette cut Citrine gemstone earth-mined in the Cairngorm mountains of Scotland.
The citrine has been tested and verified using a Presidium Gem Tester and it is a beautiful deep yellowish brown. Dark citrines are uncommon and the natural 'feather' inclusions deep within this unusual stone add to its unique appeal. The rectangular gemstone is claw set in an extremely pretty high coronet setting with a cut out scalloped under-gallery which allows the light underneath for an extra sparkle and golden glow.
Elegant split shoulders with engraved line accents and a nice thick band complete this gorgeous ring crafted in luxurious gold that has that subtle reddish hue we love to see in old gold. A ravishing Victorian "Cairngorm" ring in November's birthstone, the beloved gemstone of Scotland!
MATERIALS: 9ct rose gold
GEMSTONE: Citrine quartz (Presidium tested) approx. 11x8mm, roughly 4.50cts
MEASURMENTS: ring size L (UK), 5-3/4 (US), sizing available for an additional fee. Shoulders 5.25mm wide, band 2.50mm, ring sits 8mm from the finger
HALLMARKS: stamped '9C' on the head and we have acid tested to verify that it is 9ct gold
WEIGHT: 4.0 grams
DATE: circa 1880, Victorian
CONDITION: this rose gold Victorian Cairngorm ring remains in very, very good antique condition with light surface wear commensurate with age.
SHIPPING - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. All orders are despatched next business day and sent tracked and insured.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all items will arrive gift wrapped in a custom Mercy Madge jewellery presentation box.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: 9ct Gold, Scottish Citrine.