Incredible, this huge tanzanite and white topaz ring is a real showstopper. Art Deco style the trillion cut tanzanite is surrounded by a halo of white topaz set into a deep ornate fretwork basket sterling silver mount.
The tanzanite is an intense violet flashing blue and red and measures 15x15mm, approx. 14 carats. Superb quality, the sterling silver is rhodium plated so has the appearance of white gold, it will remain bright white and won't tarnish.
Condition is excellent, with the ring fitting a finger size 6-1/2 in the US and size M 1/2 in the UK. Hallmarked '925' inside band. The face measures 5/8" x 5/8" and stands 3/4" from the finger. Weighs 6.2 grams.
This ring is regal, feminine and an absolute stunner!
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.