A wonderful British arts and crafts silver belt buckle hallmarked for London 1902. Superb Art Nouveau design the silver is hammered and textured with shadow work in the recesses, beautiful detailing and superb quality. The buckle is gently curved and it is stamped with a makers mark that we can't read but we are pretty certain it is a very good maker. Please note the antique box is not included.
MATERIALS: 925 sterling silver
WEIGHT: 14 grams ERA: Art Nouveau/Arts and Crafts
MEASUREMENTS: 2" by 1-1/2"
HALLMARKS: Stamped on the front, lion passant, leopard head for London, date letter 'y' for 1902. Makers mark indistinct.
CONDITION: Superb, offered in very fine antique condition.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details and return procedures can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.