A beautiful art nouveau designed Whitby jet lavalier style pendant necklace rendered in sterling silver with a pear cut peridot accent drop.
The pendant features scrollwork in an asymmetric design with the front adorned with a chubby oval glossy black polished jet cabochon and the top is enhanced with a wide teardrop bail that mirrors the design of the drop at the bottom.
An elegant 22 inch long heavy duty curb chain completes this stunning necklace.
Super quality and a beautiful example of genuine Whitby jet vintage jewelry! Our shop is located in the in the historic heart of the Whitby jet industry and all our jet is sourced locally.
MATERIALS: 925 sterling silver throughout.
GEMSTONE: Whitby jet 22x17mm, natural peridot approx. 3/4 carat.
MEASUREMENTS: 2-1/4" high with the bail and 1-1/4" wide
HALLMARKS: Pendant stamped '925' on bail. Chain stamped '925' on clasp.
WEIGHT: 13 grams.
CONDITION: Excellent with no chipping or scratches to the jet and the necklace clasp in perfect working order.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.