A beautiful large size vintage sterling silver locket.
The locket is embossed and engraved on the front in a pretty Victorian aesthetic style floral pattern with the back mirror smooth. The edges are accented in a silver bead trim adding to the lovely decorative appeal. This is quite a deep locket, nice and puffy with plenty of room inside to store precious keepsakes like locks of hair. It has fixed picture rings too so perfect for tucking in those larger sized photos.
The locket has a large elongated bail so can be worn with thicker neck chains and wider ribbons should you wish. Very versatile, a gorgeous locket destined to become a treasured favorite!
MATERIALS: Sterling Silver
HALLMARKS: Stamped '925' on bail and on inside rim.
MEASUREMENTS: 2-1/2" high, 1-1/2" wide and 13mm deep.
WEIGHT: 15 grams
CONDITION: Superb with nary a scratch, dark marks are camera shadow. The silver is a sturdy gauge, the hinge is heavy duty and the locket closes tightly with a satisfying snap.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.