This beautiful rolled gold Victorian cross pendant is diamond faceted on the front, back and sides. Faceting is a decorative cutting technique that gives dimension and optical depth, not to mention a lovely sparkle when light hits the top surfaces.
Crafted in 9ct rolled gold which has the lovely rosy hue characteritstic of antique gold this is a medium size cross and hollow so it lightweight and fab for daily wear. It has a gold filled jump ring at the top and we have added a new gold vermeil on silver fine anchor chain so this lovely piece is ready to wear right out of the box.
Antique rolled gold (gold fill) is a mechanically bonded sleeve of solid gold over base metal, often silver. It is a high quality and durable finish that stands the test of time.
MATERIALS: cross 9ct rolled gold, chain gold plated sterling silver
MEASUREMENTS: cross 1-1/2" (3.5cm) tall, 5/8" (2.2cm) wide, 3.3mm deep. Chain 16" (46cm)
HALLMARKS: cross none, chain '925'
WEIGHT: 2.8 grams
DATE: circa 1900, Victorian/Edwardian
CONDITION: in very good condition, with some light wear, tarnish and faint surface scratches as to be expected in an antique piece. All of our jewellery is professionally cleaned and polished so it's ready to wear or to give as a gift.
At Mercy Madge we offer a carefully curated collection of antique and vintage jewellery. Each piece is hand selected with you in mind and we rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking and insurance.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all pieces will arrive gift wrapped in our Mercy Madge custom made jewellery boxes.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over £125/$150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: 9ct Rolled Gold, Sterling Silver.