A delightfully feminine antique English sterling silver shield fob hailing from the Art Deco era. This piece was once worn to decorate a lady's pocket watch chain but she's now a pendant which you can adore and wear daily.
With good clear hallmarks for 1931 the fob pendant is beautifully detailed and a vacant shield cartouche in the centre that you could choose to engrave this piece for a personal touch. Suspending from a vintage sterling silver classic curb chain she is perfect for layering with other antique pendants and ready to wear right out of the box!
MATERIALS: sterling silver throughout
MEASUREMENTS: pendant 1-1/2" (4cm) tall, 1" (2.5cm) wide. Chain 18" (46cm). The large jump ring at the very top is 7.75mm
WEIGHT: 8.5 grams
HALLMARKS: stamped 'lion passant' for sterling silver, 'anchor' for Birmingham, date letter gothic 'G' for 1931 and 'RP' makers mark. Large jump ring stamped with a lion passant. Chain stamped '925'
DATE: Art Deco, dated 1931
At Mercy Madge we offer quality antique and vintage jewellery sourced in Great Britain. All of our pieces are professionally cleaned and polished so they are ready to wear or give as a gift. We offer free worldwide shipping and a no quibble money back guarantee.
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking and insurance
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all items will arrive gift wrapped in a custom Mercy Madge jewellery presentation box.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blogA super quality vintage sterling silver fob pendant in tip top condition bearing full English hallmarks for 1931.
Materials: Sterling silver.