An exquisite genuine Art Deco period antique emerald and diamond ring rendered in 18ct yellow gold and platinum. The table cut emerald is a bright apple green and comes in at 6.2x5.4mm measured within the confines of the setting so it is slightly rectangular in shape.
The emerald is set in a platinum rubbed over bezel and flanked at each side with 3 bright white sparkling diamonds, set in milgrain decorated platinum epaulettes. A surprisingly sturdy d-shaped gold band completes this elegant beauty that is iconic of the art deco era. Wonderful for wear at anytime, it would make an exquisite antique engagement ring.
MATERIALS: 18ct yellow gold, platinum
GEMSTONES: Presidium tested, 1 Emerald, approx. 6.2x5.4mm (over 1/2 carat), 6 round cut diamonds approx .04ct each
MEASUREMENTS: Gemstone spread 16mm, band 2mm, ring stands 3.8mm off finger
HALLMARKS: Stamped '18ct' and 'PLAT' inside band also stamped with stock number '3253'
SIZE: UK, M/US, 6.25/EU, 52
WEIGHT: 2.5 grams
DATE: 1920's, Art Deco
CONDITION: Very good antique condition with gentle signs of wear and age as expected. There is very slight surface wear to the emerald and a tiny chip in the corner. It isn't obvious to the eye and can only be seen under magnification but we have priced this ring accordingly. The stones are secure in their settings and there is no wearing thin of the gold band. This is an exceptional ring, beautiful quality and deserves to be treasured again!
- We offer an interest free layaway plan. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details and return procedures can be found in our shop policy section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind. Optional express shipping upgrades are available in the cart should you require that option.