This stylish traditional celtic knot brooch is made by the Miracle company who began manufacturing high quality Celtic and Irish costume jewellery in 1946 in Birmingham, England.
The brooch is chrome plated pewter for a durable and non tarnish finish and is designed in four lobes each with a Celtic knot. The center is set with a large round rose cut glass amethyst that is a deep purple color. Lovely quality and attention to detail it fastens with a rolling safety clasp and is stamped "Mizpah" with a two heart logo on the back. It measures 1-1/2" in diameter (40mm) and is in excellent condition with no wear to the plating or chips to the glass.
These brooches look fabulous worn on hats and scarves, the perfect fall and winter accessory!
Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The pieces of jewelry we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive beautifully packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.