A delightful antique Victorian sterling silver two sided charm pendant inscribed in the The Doxology on one side and The Lord's Prayer on the other.
We have added a new Italian sterling silver trace chain so this charming spiritual piece is ready to wear right out of the box. The chain has flat cut links which add a lovely sparkle!
A very sweet little piece of antique religious jewellery, lovely for layering and a perfect gift for a loved one!
MATERIALS: sterling silver throughout
HALLMARKS: pendant none, chain '925'
MEASUREMENTS: pendant 3/4" (2cm) diameter. Chain 16" (42cm)
WEIGHT: 2.6 grams
DATE: 1880, Victorian
CONDITION: excellent, with the inscription still beautifully crisp
At Mercy Madge we offer antique and vintage jewellery that is special and each piece is hand selected by us for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Our photographs are taken in extreme close-up to show you every tiny detail. Any blemishes are greatly magnified and typically they aren’t noticeable to the naked eye. Reflections caused by our bright lighting can cast to dark spots and discoloured areas that don't exist in real life.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over £150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway, please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: Sterling silver.