Hallmarked for London in 1968 this chic garnet and spinel gemstone ring is styled as a large daisy or sunflower and is a statement of eye catching mid-century glamour!
Crafted in bright yellow 9ct gold the ring has a very high domed profile that is carpeted in golden flower petals which are accented in blue spinels that sparkle in an intense blue hue. The flower's central disk is a round rose cut garnet set in a multitude of gold claws that wrap over and tightly hug the dark red juicy gemstone.
This ravishing "flower power" vintage cocktail ring is wonderful example of the creative and confident jewellery design of the 1960's!
MATERIALS: 9 carat yellow gold
GEMSTONES: tested with a Presidium Gemstone Tester : 8 round spinels 1.5mm diameter (0.15 ct each), 1 garnet 6.5mm diameter ( 1.0 ct)
MEASUREMENTS: Face measures 15mm diameter. Ring profile stands 10.75mm from finger. Band width 2.15mm
RING SIZE: US 7 -1/2, UK O-1/2, EU 55.5 with sizing available for an additional fee.
HALLMARKS: stamped 9-375, 'omega' import stamp for London, date letter 'n' for 1968 and 'LH' makers mark.
WEIGHT: 3.8 grams
CONDITION: in excellent condition with minimal signs of any real wear and no wearing thin of the gold. More photos on our website at www.mercymadge.com
At Mercy Madge we offer a carefully curated collection of distinctive and unique jewellery. Each piece is hand selected with you in mind and we rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all pieces will arrive gift wrapped in our Mercy Madge custom made jewellery boxes.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: 9ct gold, Garnet, Spinels.