A fine antique Victorian Gypsy ring in a rich 18 carat yellow gold with a mine cut 1/4ct diamond in the centre flanked by 2 mine cut natural sapphires of 1/4ct each.
The gemstones are old cut and not exactly identical in shape and size which adds a unique feature and an antique aspect to this fabulous old ring. The diamond is a beauty, bright white and full of brilliance with the sapphires a sparkling velvety royal blue.
A deep squared off dome adds depth to the face of the ring when viewed from the top and a thick band makes this the perfect wedding ring, anniversary ring, or for those that love to make a statement when they stack their rings. The 3-stone ring (also called a trinity or trilogy ring) represents friendship, love and fidelity.
MATERIALS: 18ct yellow gold
GEMSTONES: old mine cut, Presidium tested, 2 natural sapphires 0.25ct, 1 diamond 0.25ct, all approx. 3.25mm in diameter, total carat weight of the stones is roughly 3/4ct measured within the confines of the setting.
HALLMARKS: stamped '750', a 'head' in an oval cartouche, and a makers mark 'PAM'
RING SIZE: 7-3/4 (US) P (UK)
MEASUREMENTS: 5.5mm wide at the front graduating to a 3.4 mm band, the face sits 3.4mm high
WEIGHT: 4.8 grams
DATE: Victorian, circa 1880
CONDITION: in very, very good condition with absolutely no thinning or to the thick gold shank, the ring has been professionally cleaned and polished. On very close inspection there is a minute chip on the outer edge on one sapphire, it is only visible under magnification and doesn't detract. A substantial antique gypsy ring! See more photos of this ring on our website at www.mercymadge.com
At Mercy Madge we offer antique and vintage jewellery that is special and each piece is hand selected by us for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Our photographs are taken in extreme close-up to show you every tiny detail. Any blemishes are greatly magnified and typically they aren’t noticeable to the naked eye. Reflections caused by our bright lighting can cast to dark spots and discoloured areas that don't exist in real life.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over £150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway, please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: 18ct Gold, Diamond, Sapphires.