Classic Art Deco styling graces this handsome antique Scottish agate ring that is crafted in lovely old 9ct rose gold. This beloved gemstone of Scotland is a peachy shade of orange and cut into a rectangular cabochon with bevelled edges. The stone is held securely in the boxy setting by pronounced triangular shaped claws. A wide flat band adds to the bold geometric design that is so iconic of the period.
A fabulous example of antique "Scottish pebble jewellery", good for the gents or the ladies this distinctive ring is bound to become a favorite signature piece that attracts lots of attention.
MATERIALS: 9ct rose gold
GEMSTONE: Carnelian agate measuring 18x12mm (approx. 3/4" x 1/2")
MEASUREMENTS: ring size S (UK), 9-1/4 (US) with sizing available for an additional fee. Ring profile stands 6mm off the finger, width of band 4.5mm
HALLMARKS: stamped '9C' inside the band
WEIGHT: 5.4 grams
DATE: Art Deco, circa 1920
CONDITION: In very good antique condition with light surface wear in keeping with age and no wearing thin of the gold
At Mercy Madge we sell only antique and genuine vintage jewellery in our carefully curated shop. Each piece is hand selected by us, which means we only ever have one of each. Our pieces of jewellery are old treasures, once gone they are truly gone, and you may never find another!
SHIPPING - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. All orders are despatched next business day and sent tracked and insured.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all items will arrive gift wrapped in a custom Mercy Madge jewellery presentation box.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: 9ct Gold, Carnelian Agate.