A classic Victorian spinning fob made in old warm yellow 9ct gold and stamped with good clear hallmarks for the year 1887. Once worn on a pocket watch chain this fob is now a pendant that you can adore and wear daily!
This feminine fob is set with traditional Scottish chalcedony stones, a carnelian on one side in a rich warm spice colour and the other side features a deep green bloodstone liberally spattered in red so you can wear with either side facing to vary the look. The bracket at the top is adorned in a lovely decorative curb chain accent along with a generously sized gold jump ring which means you can easily attach her to your favourite necklace chain.
A beautifully feminine and decorative piece of antique jewellery in a dainty size, this is bound to be a fob made specially for the ladies!
MATERIALS: 9ct gold
GEMSTONE: Presidium tested, Carnelian & Bloodstone, 14mm diameter
HALLMARKS: stamped on the base '9-375' for 9ct gold, 'anchor' for Birmingham, date letter Gothic 'n' for 1887 and an obsucured makers mark. Stamped on the chain '9-375'
MEASUREMENTS: drop 1-1/8" (3cm) from the top of the jump ring to the base. Width 7/8" (2cm). Jump ring 8mm, 1.2mm thick
DATE: circa 1880, Victorian
WEIGHT: 4.2 grams.
CONDITION: in beautiful antique condition with no flaws and the spinning mechanism in perfect order so you can spin away to your hearts content.
At Mercy Madge we offer antique and vintage jewellery that is special and each piece is hand selected by us for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Our photographs are taken in extreme close-up to show you every tiny detail. Any blemishes are greatly magnified and typically they aren’t noticeable to the naked eye. Reflections caused by our bright lighting can cast to dark spots and discoloured areas that don't exist in real life.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over £150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway, please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: 9 Carat Gold, Carnelian, Bloodstone.