Bearing full hallmarks for 1921 this delightful antique silver Lily of the Valley brooch is beautifully modelled in bright green enamelling and silver bead blossoms that are articulated so they move from side to side. The Lily of the Valley flower symbolises sweetness and it's a long time since we have seen something as sweet as this charming little brooch!
This elegant English antique silver accent accessory is good for both for the ladies and gents, just a lovely piece all round.
MATERIALS: sterling silver, enamel
HALLMARKS: stamped 'lion passant' for sterling, 'anchor' for Birmingham, date letter 'W' for 1921 and makers mark 'A.J.S' for Arthur Johnson Smith. Also stamped 'Rd.No. 612981' (the design registration number).
MEASUREMENTS: 1-3/4" (4.5cm) tall
WEIGHT: 3.8 grams
DATE: 1921, Edwardian/Art Deco
CONDITION: in excellent condition with no loss to the enamel and the pin back in perfect working order.
At Mercy Madge we offer antique and vintage jewellery that is special and each piece is hand selected by us for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Our photographs are taken in extreme close-up to show you every tiny detail. Any blemishes are greatly magnified and typically they aren’t noticeable to the naked eye. Reflections caused by our bright lighting can cast to dark spots and discoloured areas that don't exist in real life.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over £150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway, please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: Sterling Silver, Green Enamel.