An extremely pretty and feminine antique Victorian 18ct gold ring set with bright vivid pink round hand-cut paste stone. A gorgeous period ring the 'ruby' is set in a bright white platinum bezel with a beautiful cut-out scrollwork under gallery and reeded shoulders in buttery yellow luxurious gold.
Exquisite quality the ring isn't hallmarked and the metal has been acid tested and verified using an XRF Precious Metal Analyser. The ring is size M or 6.25 so will fit a medium size finger and it is in beautiful condition with no wearing thin of the gold. There are slight blemishes to the surface of the stone seen under very close magnification which you might expect in an antique glass stone ring.
An affordable alternative to a real ruby she is an absolute beauty with an incredible bright pink sparkle, bound to become the literal star of your ring stack!
ERA: circa 1900, Victorian
MATERIALS: 18-carat yellow gold, platinum
GEMSTONE: paste (glass) ruby, measures 6mm diameter in the setting (equivalent gemstone size approx. 1.1 carat)
MEASURMENTS: ring size M (UK), 6.25 (US), sizing available for an additional fee. Band 1.50mm, ring profile sits 5mm from the finger
WEIGHT: 2.3 grams
CONDITION: excellent with slight abrasions to the stone under close magnification.
At Mercy Madge we offer antique and vintage jewellery that is special and each piece is hand selected by us for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone! All of our jewellery is sympathetically cleaned and polished and ready for you to wear and enjoy.
SHIPPING - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. All orders are despatched next business day and sent tracked and insured.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all items will arrive gift wrapped in a custom Mercy Madge jewellery presentation box.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: 18ct Gold, Paste Ruby.