A beautiful antique Victorian sterling silver watch chain bracelet with a classic dog-clip fastener that swivels. This style of chain is known as a fancy Belcher and it features thick round links decorated with a twisted rope trim.
A classic antique chain, perfect for stacking with your other bracelets or wearing alone when you just want a little elegance to your wrist.
MATERIALS: sterling silver throughout, acid tested
MEASUREMENTS: 7-1/2" (19cm) end to end, links 6x6mm, dog-clip measures 18x7mm
HALLMARKS: none and we have acid and we have acid tested it to verify it's sterling.
WEIGHT: 7.8 grams
CONDITION: in very, very good antique condition with light surface wear in keeping with age and the clip in perfect working order fastening securely, please see the photos.
At Mercy Madge we offer a carefully curated collection of antique and vintage jewellery. Each piece is hand selected with you in mind and we rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in the purchase.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $200. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: Sterling Silver.