A glorious 1930s Art Deco cocktail ring ring pave set with a carpet of vivid blue turquoise cabochons.
The turquoise is accented with silver milgrain bead work and framed around the edge with tiny marcasite stones. The gemstones are held in a fluted 835 silver mount and a plain flat band completes the ring. Lovely attention to detail and excellent quality, likely a good maker, reminiscent of the Theodor Fahrner rings. It is unusual to find these almost antique rings in a larger finger size, a beautiful all original jazz age era statement ring!
MATERIALS: 835 silver
GEMSTONES: Natural turquoise, marcasite
MEASUREMENTS: Face measures 15x12mm with a 2mm band
SIZE: fractionally smaller than size 8.5 US, UK R, EU 58
WEIGHT: 3.7 grams
DATE: circa 1930
HALLMARKS: Stamped 835
CONDITION: Excellent condition with no missing marcasite and minimal signs of wear (any dark marks are camera shadow)
At Mercy Madge we offer a distinctive and unique collection of antique and vintage jewelry. Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The jewelry pieces we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's policy section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over $150. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.