A distinctive and very attractive 1930s Art Deco era ring featuring a vibrant vivid blue synthetic zircon. The 6 carat emerald cut gemstone is set in an elegant geometric 9 carat yellow gold mount featuring fanned shoulders sloping into a slender flat band at the back. Just gorgeous and a true Art Deco classic, this type of ring looks particularly striking on the index finger!
MATERIALS: 9 carat yellow gold.
GEMSTONE: Emerald cut synthetic zircon 12x9mm, approx. 6 carats MEASUREMENTS: Size 8 US, UK P- 1/2, EU 57, sizing available for an additional fee. Shoulders 5mm sloping to a band width of 1.5mm.
WEIGHT: 2.3 grams DATE: circa 1930
HALLMARKS: Stamped inside band, 9ct with a Maltese cross punch and 9-735, date letter D and another worn mark.
CONDITION: Offered in very very good condition with no chips or nicks to the stone. Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, spots and scratches that may appear are not visible to the naked eye.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.