A wonderful antique Art Deco sterling silver panel bracelet. Egyptian revival in design the bracelet features 5 carved carnelian intaglio seals, the images are female portraits and each one is slightly different.
The carnelians are a dark reddish brown so it is quite difficult to pick up the detail of the carving with the camera. The stones are mounted into a heavy gauge mesh back setting so quite a solid and sturdy piece. The bracelet is rhodium plated so is tarnish resistant and it fastens with a large bolt ring. Super quality and in a style iconic of the era!
MATERIALS: sterling silver throughout, acid tested
GEMSTONE: carnelian, Presidium tested
MEASUREMENTS: 7" (18cm) end to end with the intaglios 3/4" (20mm) square
HALLMARKS: stamped 'sterling' on the clasp
WEIGHT: 26.9 grams
DATE: 1920's, Art Deco
CONDITION: Excellent with no issues, the intaglios are damage free and the clasp is in perfect working order.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.