A fabulous original 1930s paste "diamond" dress clip. This striking jazz baby beauty is fashioned in an iconic geometric design and oozes Art Deco sophistication and elegance.
Made out of non-tarnishing silver coloured metal it is in very good condition, the glass stones are bright white, sparkly and securely set. The clip is nice and tight. It measures 1-1/2" tall and 1-1/8" wide (4x3cm)
A fab way to connect you to early 20th century fashion, great for the bride looking for authentic Deco wedding jewellery!
At Mercy Madge we offer antique and vintage jewellery that is special and each piece is hand selected by us for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Our photographs are taken in extreme close-up to show you every tiny detail. Any blemishes are greatly magnified and typically they aren’t noticeable to the naked eye. Reflections caused by our bright lighting can cast to dark spots and discoloured areas that don't exist in real life.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over £150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway, please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: Glass, Non Tarnishing Silver Tone Metal.