An exceedingly pretty and feminine late Art Deco era English sterling silver bracelet adorned in roses and delightful baby pink enamel.
The bracelet is stamped 'Made In England' and 'Harmony' which is likely the trademark for a range of enamelled silver jewellery produced by one of the English jewellery companies active during the period, Charles Horner produced similar pieces around this time.
The bracelet has 6 curved engraved panels each decorated in embossed roses and inlaid in enamel. The connecting silver links have double rose accents and the bracelet fastens with a push-in clasp that is engraved on a floral rose design too. Lovely attention to detail!
At almost 80 years old this romantic English enamel bracelet is as unusual as it is beautiful, you will want to wear her forever!
MATERIALS: 925 sterling silver throughout
MEASUREMENTS: 7.5 inches (19 cm) end to end, 5/8" (1.6cm) wide, panels 1-1/4" x 7/8" (3x2.5cm)
WEIGHT: 23 grams
HALLMARKS: stamped 'SILVER' on each panel (an older British mark for sterling), stamped 'Harmony' and 'Made In England' at each end
CONDITION: this lovely bracelet remains in very good condition with no enamel loss and the clasp in perfect working order. There is a slight area of very minor discolouration to the enamel near the clasp.
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders worldwide, orders are despatched next business day and sent tracked and insured.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Unless otherwise stated any antique cases in our photos are for display only, and are not included in the purchase.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: Sterling Silver, Pink Enamel.