A superb Victorian silver belt buckle engraved in an incredibly beautiful Art Nouveau (1890- 1910) pattern with shells, hearts and scroll flourishes. A solid heavy piece it is hallmarked for 1898 and is exquisite quality with particularly fine engraving.
MATERIALS: 925 sterling silver
WEIGHT: 34.7 grams
ERA: Victorian Art Nouveau dated 1898
MEASUREMENTS: 2-1/2" by 2" (65x50mm)
HALLMARKS: lion passant, anchor for Birmingham, date letter 'y' for 1898, the makers mark is difficult to make out possibly 'CO' or 'CQ'
CONDITION: Superb, offered in very fine antique condition.
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking. Global Express shipping is available if required, simply upgrade your shipping method at check out.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all items will arrive gift wrapped in a custom Mercy Madge jewellery presentation box.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a full refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- DISCOUNT, find special discount and no sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
FOLLOW US for our latest products: